[TYPO3-ttnews] display a tt_news in different page (depending on is category)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Feb 16 18:01:36 CET 2009

Daniel Huf wrote:

> The point is to setup a kind of portal.
So FE?

> The question is how to define a specific list view and single view for
> each type of content that depend on categories.
This is possible, if I understand you right. You can set up a target page,
to which the Category title is linked to (e.g. to display there only news
from this category).
And it's also possible to set a specific SINGLE-view page for every category.

Just have a look at the options for News categories.

Steffen