[TYPO3-ttnews] Add a link to a tt_news in my extension

Gregory Loichot gloichot at cross-systems.ch
Thu Feb 12 16:26:49 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm currently developing an extension that basically displays data from
a sys_folder. A data is composed of may field and of a tt_news uid list :

my extension table
------------------
uid   Title    Texte    Score   LinkedNewsUid (reference tt_news.uid)
1     Title1   Blabla   45      1,2
2     Title2   Blabla   10      3

In my extension, I can get the LinkedNewsUid and, by requesting tt_news
table, all informations about those news (title, category, ...). That's ok.

Now, I can display a list of tt_news titles (for exemple tt_news 1 and 2
for the first record), but I would like to make a link that will display
the news :

How can I generate "linkToAtt_news1" and "linkToAtt_news2" ?

Thank you so much !