[TYPO3-ttnews] TT-News Slowdown

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Wed Apr 22 18:07:28 CEST 2009

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff wrote:
On the homepage of www.accountability-central.com there are
>> 5-10 list content elements which require multiple queries and
>> sometimes take over 60 seconds to generate the page.
>
> on the typo3.dev list there's a post titled: 'new content object COA_GO
> - performance - need some advise' posted by Krystian Szymukowicz (about
> 2009-04-08) it's a proposition of new content element COA_GO (he
> published also working extension) which allows to render elements only
> one time per all cache clearing...

Ach I'm sorry I just realized that you are asking in context of one
(home) page while COA_GO is useful when one time-consuming element
repeats on many pages... however you can still use it with topmenu which
is generated on every page :)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)