[TYPO3-ttnews] FE Editing for TT_News

Brian Lynch Info at Digi-Bis.com
Wed Sep 17 16:24:54 CEST 2008

"Christian Hennecke" <christian.hennecke at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote in
news:mailman.1.1221648988.7328.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de

Thank You for your response, Yes, I only need one language for the near
future.  I working with sg_newsplus right now, however, the plug-in states
it only works with up to Typo3 version 4.1.9  and I'm on 4.2.1 (I dont'
know if this is a problem or not) I have installed the extension and
followed the documentation for setting it up, and I can display the news,
but it's not loading any means of editing.  It looks like it may use
Javascript for editing, and it's not loading.  I have printed off the
setup.txt and editing.txt file and will look throught them today to see if
I can find something that I can fix, but this extension doesn't look too
promising at the moment.  I have not tired fe_rtenews, but anyport in a
storm!  So I'll try that one also.

Thank you very much for the tip!

Brian

: