[TYPO3-ttnews] Convert common HMENU to CATMENU

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 13:48:06 CEST 2008

Hi maaboo,

That is going to be very hard to achieve using tt_news's default
nestedWraps category menu as it does not have all the necessary wrap
hooks that are needed in order to create your CSS drop down menu.

You could create your own category menu using the
'userDisplayCatmenuHook' tt_news hook which will implement this
functionality. Have a look at EXT:timtab for an example implementation.

Best regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands