[TYPO3-ttnews] Author field suggestion

Michael Miousse michael.miousse at infoglobe.ca
Tue Oct 21 13:37:09 CEST 2008

hi list,

Some of my clients made me realize that the author field in tt_news is kind
of not very friendly. So i when created extensions for them most of the
time i add a little modification to their  tt_news. I replace the field
author and author_email  by a mm_relation with tt_address.

here is my tough would it be nice to add this functionality in tt_news? it
could be optional(ext_conf_template.txt) and would depend on tt_address.

if you think its a good idea i could make a patch and submit it

cheers

--
Michael Miousse
Infoglobe