[TYPO3-ttnews] Distribute images throughout article text

Trent Stromkins bmx269 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 19:19:13 CEST 2008

Thank You!!!!

This worked great for me. I was having issues with the timtab blog ext
/ RTE ttnews, as when I would add images to my post via the image
button, after save, they would be stripped from the code. I can not
thank you enough.

Now for my next challenge, making the news display the whole post in
the news list, instead of just a few lines. None the less, I am a happy
man today. :)

-Trent