[TYPO3-ttnews] AMENU + LIST problem

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sun Oct 12 19:26:05 CEST 2008

When I am running this archivepage with adminpanel, I get the following
error messages. Could that have anything with the problem to get the correct
news items, when clicking in the Amenu times?

Warning: end() [function.end]: Passed variable is not an array or object in
/hsphere/local/home/solregne/solregnet.net/t3lib/class.t3lib_timetrack.php
on line 312
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in
/hsphere/local/home/solregne/solregnet.net/t3lib/class.t3lib_timetrack.php
on line 312

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Gunnar Jonsson" <gu-jonss at online.no> skrev i melding