[TYPO3-ttnews] AMENU + LIST problem

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Thu Oct 2 21:32:14 CEST 2008

I have an news archive which have run excellent for years. Then I upgraded
to the website to TYPO3 4.2.1 and tt_news 2.5.2. I also moved the AMENU
plugin from Normal column in BE to Left column in BE. Then I got problem
with the connection between AMENU and LIST. The list always displays the
latest news regardless what I click on in the AMENU. Then I changed the
"Archive setting (for LIST)" = SHOW ARCHIVED and then suddenly the list
content suddenly changed depending on what I clicked on in the AMENU. But of
course then I did not see the non-archived news. When I set "Archive setting
(for LIST)" = don't care or SHOW NON-ARCHIVED, then the clicks in the AMENU
does not change the content of the LIST.

Is this a bug or is something changed in the newest tt_news ? Or could could
someone explain this strange behaviour?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson