[TYPO3-ttnews] better cache management for tt_news

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 6 16:59:27 CEST 2008

Hi Krystian,

that sounds pretty cool, I will check it out!

Will you be at the T3-Developer Days on this week? If yes, maybe we
could discuss those things, because I also have some ideas to get
features which would make stuff like this possible in the core (without
having to embed tags in cached content and search with "like" in
cache_pages!).

There is also the USER / USER_INT talk on sunday with Stucki, I am sure
these kind of stuff will also pop up in the discussions. Would be cool
if you could come.

Cheers,
Ernesto