[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0 and image/text

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Jun 22 12:43:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

> If you have changed css_styled_content rendering then THE SAME changed
> rules will be applied to format your tt_news. I do not see any problem
> with that.
>
> It is rather advantage as you get the same formatting in whole TYPO3
> project.

I fully agree with that. Actually the idea behind css_styled_content is
absolutely great: to have a central place where to set up all rendering,
so that it can be applied coherently throughout your whole web site.

It may well be that you don't like the default markup proposed by
css_styled_content and I agree that it takes a bit of digging before you
get confortable with all the TypoScript involved, but it's well worth
the effort as it gives you a power and flexibility that it quite
unmatched in the CMS world.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter