[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0 and image/text

Krystian Szymukowicz typo3RE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Jun 22 11:46:05 CEST 2008

Michael Herms wrote:
> Please do not do so. css_styled_content in its default configuration is
> a pain. I am still looking for a good manual to change most of csc's
> behaviour.

If you have changed css_styled_content rendering then THE SAME changed
rules will be applied to format your tt_news. I do not see any problem
with that.

It is rather advantage as you get the same formatting in whole TYPO3
project.

--
grtz
Krystian