[TYPO3-ttnews] news/blog with commenting system

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Sun Jul 6 21:50:53 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

> but I want SINGLE to display the latest news automatically

try these exts:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/xw_ttnewslatestsingle/0.4.0/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/rscombinews/1.0.1/

The second one seems still to be maintained and updated regularly.

> and LIST view
> should not display the news that SINGLE displays. Can this achieved?

Yup. In flexform config on the tab "Other Settings" you will find the
follwing option:

"List StartId: Force LIST or LATEST to start from this item"

If you put the value of 1 in there the plugin will start with the second
news not with the first one according to ordering by date.

I guess you will also find this setting as TS setup (listStartId or
something like this), but I'm not sure.

Cheers,
Jochen

--