[TYPO3-ttnews] news/blog with commenting system

Michael Lindholm Nielsen mln at phys.au.dk
Sun Jul 6 16:21:18 CEST 2008

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a few followup questions.

I found the stdWrap property and it works flawlessly, however there
are a few other things I would like to do, and don't know if LIST view
is the right way to go. For instance I would like to have the entire
news item viewable in LIST view and if there is to much text it would
be nice to have a next page function (like SINGLE view pagebreaks) in
LIST view.

I would also like the [more] (that is the link to SINGLE view removed)
link removed and "author"  and "related" added in LIST view. If there
is no related news, then "related" should not be viewable.

Alternatively I could have say two - three SINGLE view plugins on one
page, if that can be done otherwise if pagebreaks in LIST view is not
possible then I guess I'll go with max word counts around 2000 and if
there are more then there must be a link to SINGLE view, with the
entire article.

Med venlig hilsen
Michael Lindholm Nielsen