[TYPO3-ttnews] news/blog with commenting system

Michael Lindholm Nielsen mln at phys.au.dk
Sun Jul 6 14:12:25 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I want to use tt_news as basis for a blog/news system on my personal
site and therefore I want to adjust the amount of words viewed in LIST
view, is this possible? Can't seem to find anything about it in the
manual, only for SINGLE view, but I would like to have more than one
news/blog item on a page.

I would also like to integrate a commenting system, which should be
accessible through some FE login system, therefore ve_guestbook seems
to be a little inadequate because anyone can post a comment. It would
be great if the blog/comments could be linked to some forum and the
comments could be passed this way. There seem to be an extension for
chc_forum but not for mm_forum and again chc_forum seems to have
stopped development, suggestions?

I have also noticed the timtab extension, but it doesn't seem to be
updated anymore and also depends on ve_guestbook for comments which
would allow anyone to post a comment (unless I can hide the commenting
system for persons who is not logged in on the front end)

Any help is much appreciated,

Kind Regards,
Michael Lindholm Nielsen