[TYPO3-ttnews] RSS: No element found

Hagen Seifert hagendotseifert at web.de
Tue Jan 29 10:02:14 CET 2008

Hello,

i think my installation of tt_news can be used to find this error, because i
don't have done much things. Can we rule out misconfiguration as reason for
that problem? I mean, what message appears if the xml parser don't find the
news?

Regards, Hagen

news:mailman.1.1201531353.18805.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...