[TYPO3-ttnews] Problems with CSS customizing

Hagen Seifert hagendotseifert at web.de
Tue Jan 22 10:19:09 CET 2008

Hello NG;

i try to adopt tt_news to the look and feel of my site. My Typo3
installation is from an external service partner, and I do not have access
to the file system. I not able to ecit tt_news the files (edit file),
because after saving the new good is not saved. Now for my problem. The most
I was able to adapt by changing the template and given it as template to the
plugins. Unfortunately, that does not work for the color of the active page
in Pagebroswer and <h3> tag on the single-page news. Is there a way to
influence the appearance?

Best regards,
Hagen