[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news list can't cahnge order

Peter de Regt peter.de.regt at sharkit.nl
Tue Jan 15 21:36:01 CET 2008

Sorry I made a little mistake. I mentioned the item of Warren (7-12-2007)
but that is not the right item.
I wrote a workarround on bugs.typo3.org (issue tt_news 0007073):

A workaround for this problem is by using categories. Normally you choose
'Show all' in the category selection.
Now you choose 'Do NOT show items with selected category (OR)'.

Greetings,
Peter

"Peter de Regt" <peter.de.regt at sharkit.nl> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1200429093.11795.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...