[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news list can't cahnge order

Peter de Regt peter.de.regt at sharkit.nl
Tue Jan 15 21:31:28 CET 2008

Hi Ben,

Thanx for your tip. But I don't think this is the solution. The newest
version of Mysql (5.0.51) in combination with tt_news is the problem.

It happened me the day before christmas. My internetprovider just upgrades
the webserver. Since then i've got this problem. I descriped a workaround
for this (see the item of Warren on 7-12-2007), but this is not the final
solution.

Greetings,
Peter

"ben van 't ende [netcreators]" <ben at netcreators.com> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1200426988.6347.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Guys,
>
> The ever so busy Georg Ringer provides you with:
>
> http://www.rggooglemap.com/en/dev/chnewssort.html
>
> gRTz
>
> ben
>

> Peter de Regt wrote:
>> Hi Hauke,
>>
>> I've got the same problem. See also the item 'News events' of 7-12-2007
>> by
>> Warren Windvogel. I wrote a quick solution.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Peter de Regt
>>

>> "Hauke Mehrtens" <hauke at hauke-m.de> schreef in bericht
>> news:mailman.1.1200423214.18317.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...
>>> I have setup a Typo3 page on my server and transfered it to an other,
>>> but now the tt_news records are ordered by the uid and not by the date
>>> as it should.
>>>
>>> The one with the smallest uid is shown first and the one with the
>>> largest at the end.
>>>
>>> It doesn't work to delete the typoscript for tt_news and configure the
>>> imported things in the flexforms. I have added a tt_news plugin and
>>> added the Object List and did nothing else with it.
>>>
>>> Is there any other value to configure the order?
>>>
>>> The live system with the error is hosted by 1und1 and has php 5.2.4 and
>>> mysql 5.0.51 with linux kernel 2.4
>>>
>>> Here is my setup:
>>>

>>> Constants:
>>>
>>> plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlTitle = Hoerem.de
>>> plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlLink = http://www.****.de/
>>> plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlDesc = News von *****
>>> plugin.tt_news.displayXML.xmlLang = de
>>> plugin.tt_news.pid_list = 10
>>> plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 23
>>> plugin.tt_news.archiveTypoLink.parameter = 3
>>> plugin.tt_news.backPid = 3
>>>
>>> Setup:
>>>
>>> plugin.tt_news {
>>> listOrderBy = datetime desc
>>> catSelectorTargetPid = 3
>>> archiveTypoLink.parameter = 3
>>> displayCatMenu.targetPid = 3
>>> templateFile = fileadmin/templates/tt_news.html
>>> backPid = 3
>>> useSPidFromCategory = 1
>>> useHRDates = 1
>>> singlePid = 23
>>> pid_list = 10
>>> catTextMode = 3
>>> recursive = 3
>>> limit = 7
>>> dontUseBackPid = 1
>>> useSubCategories = 1
>>> displaySubCategories = 1
>>> useBidirectionalRelations = 1
>>> latestLimit = 5
>>> displayList {
>>> linkTitleField = title
>>> image.file.maxH = 150
>>> image.file.maxW = 180
>>> date_stdWrap.strftime= %A, %d. %B %Y
>>> }
>>> displaySingle {
>>> image.file.maxH = 300
>>> image.file.maxW = 350
>>> date_stdWrap.strftime= %A, %d. %B %Y
>>> age_stdWrap.age =  Minuten | Stunden | Tage | Jahre
>>> caption_stdWrap{
>>> prepend = TEXT
>>> prepend.insertData = 1
>>> prepend.value = <p class="news-single-imgcaption"
>>> style="width:{glob:TSFE:lastImageInfo:0}px">
>>> append = TEXT
>>> append.value =  </p>
>>> wrap = |
>>> }
>>> }
>>> pageBrowser {
>>> pagefloat = center
>>> }
>>> _LOCAL_LANG.de {
>>> goToArchive = zum Newsarchiv -&gt;
>>> }
>>> # Configure tt_news to display the xml template
>>> displayXML {
>>> rss091_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/rss_0_91.tmpl
>>> rdf_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/rdf.tmpl
>>> atom03_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/atom_0_3.tmpl
>>> atom1_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/atom_1_0.tmpl
>>> rss2_tmplFile = EXT:tt_news/res/rss_2.tmpl
>>>
>>> # possibile values: rss091 / rss2 / rdf / atom03 / atom1
>>> xmlFormat = rss2
>>>
>>> xmlTitle = *****
>>> xmlLink = http://www.*****.de/
>>> xmlDesc = News des des Gestüts Hörem
>>> xmlLang = de
>>> xmlIcon = fileadmin/tt_news_article.gif
>>> title_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
>>> title_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars.preserveEntities = 1
>>> subheader_stdWrap.stripHtml = 1
>>> subheader_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
>>> subheader_stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars.preserveEntities = 1
>>> subheader_stdWrap.crop = 150 | ... | 1
>>> subheader_stdWrap.ifEmpty.field = bodytext
>>> xmlLastBuildDate = 1
>>> }
>>> }
>>>

>>> ## This enables the xml news feed
>>> xmlnews = PAGE
>>> xmlnews {
>>> typeNum = 100
>>> 10 >
>>> 10 < plugin.tt_news
>>> 10.pid_list >
>>> 10.pid_list = {$plugin.tt_news.pid_list}
>>> 10.singlePid = {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
>>> 10.defaultCode = XML
>>> 10.limit = 15
>>>
>>> config {
>>> disableAllHeaderCode = 1
>>> additionalHeaders = Content-type:text/xml
>>> tx_realurl_enable = 1
>>> config.htmlTag_langKey = de
>>> language = de
>>> locale_all = de_DE.UTF-8
>>> }
>>> }
>>> ## To get an additional RDF feed add the following
>>> rdffeed = PAGE
>>> rdffeed < xmlnews
>>> rdffeed {
>>> 10.displayXML.xmlFormat = rdf
>>> 10.displayXML.xmlIcon = fileadmin/feed_icon_88x31.gif
>>> typeNum = 101
>>> 10.limit = 15
>>> }
>>>
>>> ## To get an additional Atom 1.0 feed add the following
>>> atom1feed = PAGE
>>> atom1feed < xmlnews
>>> atom1feed {
>>> 10.displayXML.xmlFormat = atom1
>>> typeNum = 103
>>> 10.limit = 15
>>> }
>>> ## To get an additional Atom 0.3 feed add the following
>>> atom03feed = PAGE
>>> atom03feed < xmlnews
>>> atom03feed {
>>> 10.displayXML.xmlFormat = atom03