[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.0dev --update 2

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Apr 21 06:14:51 CEST 2008

Sounds great, we're going to test it out!

I have a feature request: are there any plans for a filter in the news
module, to filter news, say by author, title containing certain words,
etc? If not, I can code it, and will send a patch, if anyone is interested.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://phillyburbs.com/