[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.0dev --update 2

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun Apr 20 22:58:36 CEST 2008

Ezzel a dátummal: Sunday 20 April 2008 19.53.16 Rupert Germann ezt írta:
> hi testers,
> * Changed handling of StoragePid/GRSP:
>  - category tree in tt_news, tt_news_cat and tt_content: If "useStoragePid"
> is enabled and no GRSP is given the script looks for categories in the
> current page.
>  - category tree in be_users/groups: the tree shows all categories from all
> pages ("useStoragePid" is ignored)

Hi Rupert!

it is a good feature, I'm going to download and test it. But I'm afraid of
something. I'd like to use the sg_newsplus, because the frontend edit
function, and selecting the single template. But in the extension manager I
see this extension is obsolete. Do you know anything about this thing?

Gabor