[TYPO3-ttnews] Time for tt_news 3.0 ?

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Apr 7 18:53:31 CEST 2008

hi dan,

Dan Osipov wrote:
> A new version usually means broken extensions. Will there be significant
> code reorganization, so that extensions will have to be redone?

yes, there are significant code reorganizations.
if an extension has to be redone or not depends of course on the individual
extension. the hooks are still where they were before but xclasses will
probably fail.

> Also, what is the timeframe for release?

when it's done !! ;-)

> Will it be available and stable
> by the official 4.2 release, or soon after?

I hope soon after

> We're willing to help to bring tt_news 3.0 to the world faster!

good, then please go ahead and download tt_news 3.0.0dev (see my latest
post) and post your comments here.

greets
rupert