[TYPO3-ttnews] Time for tt_news 3.0 ?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Apr 7 17:49:55 CEST 2008

Great News! Hooray for tt_news 3.0!

A new version usually means broken extensions. Will there be significant
code reorganization, so that extensions will have to be redone?

Also, what is the timeframe for release? Will it be available and stable
by the official 4.2 release, or soon after?

We're willing to help to bring tt_news 3.0 to the world faster!
Dan