[TYPO3-ttnews] How to restrict access only to the detailed part of news items?

Ferenc Hargitai fhargitai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:39:59 CEST 2007

Hi Heike,

I tried what you'd suggested, but the result is different from the one
i'd like: this way every user see all the tt_news articles is LIST
mode, but the non-logged-in users cannot open (click on 'more') ANY of
the news articles (even the links has disappeared) in SINGLE mode,
whilst the logged-in users can open ALL of the news articles in
SINGLE.

My aim is, that some of the article SINGLE views could be only seen by
logged-in users (the ones that we access-restrict), but all articles
(at least the header part) in LIST view could be seen by all website
visitors.

I think, that maybe some php file of tt_news should be hacked for this
behaviour. Unfortunatelly i cannot do it... Or, maybe tt_news author
could expand the extension, that it would be possible...

Regards,
Hardzsi