[TYPO3-ttnews] image quality

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Tue Sep 11 13:54:21 CEST 2007

Hello Oliver,

thanks for your help. I insertd the line below my localconf.php, the
cleared all cache but the image quality remained the same. I use
imagemagick 6.0.7 on a Centos server. After some digging on ML i'm
thinking on giving GraphicsMagick a try, but unfortunatelly
http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/ is down atm, so i will try later,
maybe that helps.

Atm I have the following configuration for IM in my localconf.php:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['jpg_quality'] = '90';
## INSTALL SCRIPT EDIT POINT TOKEN - all lines after this points may be
changed by the install script!
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_combine_filename'] = 'composite';   .
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']["im_path"] = '/usr/bin/';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_version_5'] = 'im5';

thanks, Gábor Horn