[TYPO3-ttnews] image quality

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 13:12:20 CEST 2007

Hi Gabor Horn,

AFAIK there is no tt_news specific override to control the image
compression quality.

On the other hand you can change the Typo3's global JPG compression
setting by adding the following line to your 'localconf.php':

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['jpg_quality'] = '85';

The default quality setting is 70 percent.

Hope this helps,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands