[TYPO3-ttnews] two tt_news in TV on one page

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Wed Oct 3 07:48:18 CEST 2007

Dear people,

I am using two list elements on one page (in templavoila).
Now I want to use different datetimeDaysToArchive dates on every element.
How to achieve this.

My idea is:
Add ext. template to page and script something like this:

if id = xxx then use datetimeDaysToArchive= A
if id = yyy then use datetimeDaysToArchive = B

This is no good scripting (I am no scripter) but just to explain what is
needed.

Any help/suggestions/snippets are welcome,

Eef Weenink | Aristo WebDesign