[TYPO3-ttnews] caption for images in popup (singleview)?

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Tue Oct 2 13:12:29 CEST 2007

Hello,

i'd like to ask if there is any solution for it? My client also would
like me to set tt_news to show caption in image popups, and as it's not
mentioned in documentation and as i saw this is the last thread about
this topic. So please anybody could do it or can confirm it's not
possible with tt_news?

thanks a lot, Gabor Horn