[TYPO3-ttnews] is it possible to rotate images in the LIST view ?

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun Nov 25 12:48:25 CET 2007

Hi Christophe,

Everything tt_news outputs tends to get quite heavily cached so
randomising the images which are displayed on page load might be rather
hard to achieve.

As a work around you could get tt_news to display all the images then
randomly select one to display and hide the others using javascript.

Hope this helps,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands