[TYPO3-ttnews] News categories and permissions

Tony P typo3 at tweezyhosting.com.au
Sun Nov 25 04:04:41 CET 2007

This question seems to have been answered by Oliver Rowlands in thread
"[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news category question", quoted below:

- Force the selection of at least one category by altering the
validation of the category field. This can be done by adding the
following lines to your 'typo3conf/extTables.php' file:

t3lib_div::loadTCA('tt_news');
$TCA['tt_news']['columns']['category']['config']['minitems'] = 1;

Hope this helps,

Oliver