[TYPO3-ttnews] News categories and permissions

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Mon Nov 19 06:52:34 CET 2007

Hello Tony

> Is "sysmap" the same thing as "SysFolder"?
Yes
> Is there a way to give a news item a default category (in case the BE
> user doesn't select a category)?
Yes/no, it is possible to give the last item of list to single item, but
rather difficult.
I can't get that running as it should, so this is my tric:
Make
1Page with List
	2Page (not in menu) with Single + List

In 1page make List point to single on 2page. (last tab of plugin upper item)

Then on first entry, they go to 1page and see only list
As soon an item is choosen it jumps to 2page and shows Single ITem + List
If you give both the same pagetitle, it will look smooth.

Eef