[TYPO3-ttnews] How to display the last news item in the single view as default?

Andreas Kießling andreas.kiessling.n.o.s.p.a.m at web.de
Thu Mar 15 16:56:48 CET 2007

> I can't use this solution as I've got two tt_news plugins and they both
> are inserted as ContentEelement in TemplaVoila.

Can't you insert the single view by Typoscript? I'm not very experienced
with TemplaVoila, but as far as i remember, you can insert ts objects?
If that's not possible: configure the single view as a ts-object, and
insert that object with the extension "tscobj" instead of the singleview.

Regards,
Andreas