[TYPO3-ttnews] How to display the last news item in the single view as default?

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Thu Mar 15 13:37:51 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:49:13 +0100, Andreas Kießling
<andreas.kiessling.n.o.s.p.a.m at web.de> wrote:

> You don't read manuals, do you?

For sure I do read them, many time Andreas :)
Do you read posts carefully?

>  Look at page 61: "Default news id"
> Insert the following lines to the setup field of an ext-template at the
> page where you want to display the latest news item in SINGLE view if no
> SINGLE view for another record was requested:

I can't use this solution as I've got two tt_news plugins and they both
are inserted as ContentEelement in TemplaVoila.

Cheers.

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl design project