[TYPO3-ttnews] caption for images in popup (singleview)?

Andreas Kießling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Mon Mar 12 23:04:31 CET 2007

Don't tell me, i'm the only one who wants that feature?

I have been trying to change dh_popupimg_caption to work with tt_news,
but i'm kind of stuck. When the preUserFunc xyz->main is called from
JSwindow.altUrl, the $content is just empty, so i have no chance to get
to the original image. Even if i wanted to completely change the popup
behaviour, how can i access the file???

It works from regular content elements, but calling it from tt_news just
doesn't ...

Please help me on this one!