[TYPO3-ttnews] Hide related news / links if none available

kimmo.helle at paitsio.com kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Thu Mar 8 14:10:58 CET 2007

Hi all,

After playing around with the single view and css, I've managed to get
everyting look like they should WHEN there are related news and links
selected for the news:

http://www.f1-online.fi/tallit/spyker-f1/uutiset/uutiset/article/spykerille-neljae-testikuskia/

But the problem is that if I've not selected any related news or links
the h1 styling is still there and looks really stupid:

http://www.f1-online.fi/tallit/spyker-f1/uutiset/uutiset/article/spyker-uusi-ulkonaekoensae/

Any ideas how to get these not to show up if none is available. Any
help would be highly appreciated as the season is almost here and
these are not ready yet!!!

Cheers,
Kimmo Helle
www.f1-online.fi