[TYPO3-ttnews] Paging news browser in the backend?

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 14:40:30 CET 2007

Hi Jens,

Add the following to your 'extTables.php' file which is located in your
'typo3conf/' directory:

t3lib_div::loadTCA('tt_news');
// Maximum number of items shown in the 'List' module
$TCA['tt_news']['interface']['maxDBListItems'] = 10;
// Maximum number of items shown in the 'List only this table'
$TCA['tt_news']['interface']['maxSingleDBListItems'] = 20;

You'll have to clear your configuration cache before the results are
visible.

Hope this helps,

Oliver

--