[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news default date input

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 16:51:04 CEST 2007

Hi Mike,

I don't think you'll be able to set different default values for the
date fields in the tt_news form in two different parts of the page tree
as this is defined in the global TCA.

However can be achieved on a user/group basis with the following TS:

TCAdefaults {
   tt_news {
     datetime =

You can disable columns by adding the following TS to the TSconfig field
of the storage page in which you store your news articles:

TCEFORM {
   tt_news {
     datetime.disabled = 1

Hope this helps,