[TYPO3-ttnews] HTML in subheader_stdWrap.crop = 500 | ...<script>alert('....')</script> | 1

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 22:30:47 CEST 2007

Hi Michiel,

I do not quite understand what you are trying to achieve but your
<script> tags are being rendered in this way because they not part of
the allowed tags defined by general_stdWrap.parseFunc (which in turn
inherits this behaviour from lib.parseFunc_RTE).

It will work fine if you replace your <script> tag with any of the
following:

b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6

If you really do want to use a <script> tag try the following TS though
I would *NOT* recommend it as it opens a number of potential security holes:

plugin.tt_news {
   displaySingle {
     subheader_stdWrap {
       crop = 20 | ...<script>alert('theres more!')</script> | 1
   general_stdWrap.parseFunc.allowTags := appendString(,script)
}

Regards,

Oliver

--