[TYPO3-ttnews] Condition for 2 tt_news plugins on one page

Amiran Chyb amiran.chyb at stopspam.gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:26:55 CET 2007

> hi Christoph
>
> Christoph Jander schrieb:
>> what version are working on? i use 2.4.0 and i can perfectly setting up
>> the same scenario you discribe as your needs - just using the flexform.
>
> i´m also using 2.4.0.
> i need some differnt settings for both plugins, like wraps which can
> only be
> configured via TS.
> the first plugin has to show a image in the list. the second list
> should't
> output any images...
>
> for me it´s not possible to configure the plugins with flexforms for my
> needs.
>
> but i will try to use seperate HTML-templates for both plugins.
> thank you for your help ^^
>
> greg

you can always create couple of dummy FCEs each of which would contain one
'TS Object path' field (with different names). Than you could copy
plugins.tt_news to those objects and set different TS propoerties in each
one.
Alternatively you could embed those fields in page template instead of
using FCEs.