[TYPO3-ttnews] timtab related: cannot insert any plugin

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Tue Feb 27 17:28:13 CET 2007

> Bing Du wrote:
>
>> Hi, Ingo, yes, that's what I did.  This typo3 installation has been
>> running tt_news (2.4.0) since two years ago.  Timtab was installed a
>> couple of days ago.
>
> did you check whether the columns needed are actually added to the
> tt_news table? - with phpmyadmin f.e.

To be honest, I did not.  I did make sure new tables created or the
required tables updated when installing the timtab and ve_guestbook.
Things worked fine.  Then I started experimenting with various
configurations of timtab and ve_guestbook in typoscript object browser and
constant editor.  I didn't know what I did there triggered this error.  I
just reinstalled both timtab and ve_guestbook.  Seems that helps fix the
problem.  Thanks for helping!

Bing