[TYPO3-ttnews] Any difference between using Constant Editor and Typoscript Object Browser?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Mon Feb 26 21:01:00 CET 2007

Hi,

Typo3 V4.0.4
timtab 0.5.11

I'm playing with timtab.  Not all the timtab configurations are available
for modification in Constant Editor.  I had to go to Typoscript Object
Browser to change other timtab options.  Why Constant Editor and
Typoscript Object Browser put the same setting into different places?

For instance, if I change 'pidStorePosts' in Constant Editor, the
following line appears in the template Constants box.  If I change it in
typoscript object browser, the following line appears in the template
Setup box.

plugin.tx_timtab_pi2.pidStorePosts = 2843

Does it matter?

Thanks,

Bing