[TYPO3-ttnews] single view, show latest

Andreas Kießling andreas.kiessling.n.o.s.p.a.m at web.de
Sun Feb 11 16:12:21 CET 2007

Hi Torin,

well, do a "search" in the manual for tt_news ;)
page 59 gives you an example for that

<snip>
Default news id
Insert the following lines to the setup field of an ext-template at the
page where you want to display the latest news item in SINGLE view if no
SINGLE view for another record was requested:
</snip>

Regards,
Andreas