[TYPO3-ttnews] single view, show latest

Torin Finnemann Jensen ximi at daimi.au.dk
Sun Feb 11 10:58:17 CET 2007

Hello

I'm trying to build a two-column archive sort of thing, with a list in
the left column, and the full, selected news items shown in the right
column.
It works okay, except I would like to show the newest news item in the
right column, when no id is selected instead of having the "no news_id
given"-message show, when the page is entered.

I searched a bit in this group and found "no news_id given" from 08/08
2006, which seems to be the same issue, but there was no solution as far
as I can see.

Any help appreciated, though, I am not very experienced with typo3 so
the more comprehensive the better :)

With kind regards
Torin Finnemann Jensen