[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news in our own language?

Harald Amelung ha75 at gmx.net
Fri Aug 10 14:01:48 CEST 2007

Julien P. schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I'm french but tt_news is in english. This means in my french website I have
> the words "more", "back to", so I wonder how to translate this. Moreover,
> and I don't know if this is related, the date and time of a news is in
> english too. (dunno if this is related because date is a dynamic thing, as
> "more" and "back to" are just static words).
>
> Thanks

Have a look at the documentation:
You can adjust this to your own needs, e.g.:

# set german date & time formats

plugin.tt_news {
  archiveTitleCObject {
    10.strftime = %B - %Y
  }
  getRelatedCObject {
      20.strftime = %d.%m.%Y %H:%M
  }
  displaySingle {
    date_stdWrap.strftime= %d.%m.%y
    time_stdWrap.strftime= %H:%M
    age_stdWrap.age =  Minuten | Stunden | Tage | Jahre
  }
  displayLatest {
    date_stdWrap.strftime= %d.%m.%y
    time_stdWrap.strftime= %H:%M
  }
  displayList {
    date_stdWrap.strftime= %A %d. %B %Y
    time_stdWrap.strftime= %d.%m.%y %H:%M

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_news/2.5.0/view/1/7/#id2939271

plugin.tt_news {
 _LOCAL_LANG.de {
  latestHeader = Das Allerneuste vom Neuen!
  more = [weiterlesen...]
  pi_list_browseresults_displays = Sie sehen Artikel
 ###SPAN_BEGIN###%s bis %s</span> von ###SPAN_BEGIN###
%s</span>

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_news/2.5.0/view/1/7/#id2935619

HTH
Harald