[TYPO3-ttnews] wishlist III: order by sorting

Joachim Rinck jr at modan.ch
Mon Oct 16 23:23:13 CEST 2006

> i have one more thing that would be great to have in tt_news:
> sorting (list view).

> i would have some entries, but sorted by myself (like normal page contents
> with "orderBy = sorting" in typosript).

hi Stefan,

i made something like that using some of the tt-news hooks. it is like a
multiselect for all selected news. you can also use button up / button
down for sorting but it is not 'order by sorting', its the order of the
csv list in the flexform field.

flex or sorting, it seems that there is no better way do do it or is
there? anyone?

in that case i might cut is loose from some not very interesting stuff
within the same extension and send it over. il will probably be a bit
crude though.

again:

> the reason that i wouldn't make normal page contents is first that, in fact,
> with tt_news it isn't possible to create a link from a normal page content
> to a news content (see my other wishlist) and second that i have many
> advantages with tt_news (e.g. to list these contents on another page in
> another way, maybe with the categories!)

it seems to be just like that or is it not?

best regards, joachim