[TYPO3-ttnews] set tt_news _STORAGE_PID via TSconfig

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Thu Nov 2 07:05:02 CET 2006

Seems like a feature request exists for the functionality I was looking
for. Although tt_newsPerms.tt_news_cat.allowedItems would mean a
category is selected rather than a page. Which makes more sense anyway.

For the recursive category selection:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3599

and for the selection via page TS:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4146

I will attempt a patch for this when I have some spare time.

Cheers,
David