[TYPO3-ttnews] set tt_news _STORAGE_PID via TSconfig

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Thu Nov 2 06:38:05 CET 2006

Actually what would be even better would be to limit categories not by a
storage folder, but by a branch recursively. So that categories could
live throughout the pagetree and not all in the one storage folder.

So that categories would only be accessible if they exist
_within_a_branch_ of a selected page. Or if they are subCategories of a
category _within_a_branch_ of a selected page.

Cheers,
David