[TYPO3-ttnews] Transfer rootline to single view?

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Mon Mar 27 21:21:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

I did some research on how to transfer the rootline to the single view.
But unfortunately I didn't find any solution yet.

The problem is that when I click somewhere on a news item in a news list
(e.g. while I am on the page: "homepage > level1 > level2 > level3") I
can't simply add the newstitel to the rootline as the single view is
usually in some other place (it becomes e.g.: "homepage > level1").

I could put the news title into the rootline but it has nothing to do
with the rootline of the news article. And I think thats quite confusing
for the user when suddenly the rootline changes completely.

Is it possible to transfer the rootline to the single view to display it
there? Or is it possible that the single view loads itself into the side
where the news item link was clicked?

I woudl greatly appreciate a solution!!

Regards
Thomas