[TYPO3-ttnews] Missing news titles in sysfolder in 3.8

Mark Gillingham markgill at greatbooks.org
Mon Mar 27 17:36:49 CEST 2006

My news sysfolder contains news, news categories, faqs, and faq
categories. Among these objects, only news will not display titles in
the sysfolder. I can see an icon representing each object and can force
the display of the editing icons (e.g., edit, info, undo, new, hide,
trash, copy, cut). Also, in the header, I don't have the title of the
section or the icon for "List only this table" or the question-mark icon
representing "Information."

Might this be a table upgrade problem? For instance, I think this was
caused by an upgrade from 3.7 to 3.8, but that was so long ago that I
can't be certain. If so, how to I test that? What else might I look for? TIA

Mark