[TYPO3-ttnews] GETvars sViewPointer in LIST-View where they are not wanted

kerstin stolt hank at fdk-berlin.de
Thu Mar 23 17:26:58 CET 2006

Hello,

I would like to split up our never-ending news stories with the help of
the pagebrowser, but cannot get to grips with the sViewPointer GETvars.
This is the setup/problem:

I got a LIST view of news on the same page as the SINGLE view where some
items are multipaged. Unfortunately when you browse to, say, page 2 of a
SINGLE view, the links in the LIST view get all built with the
GETvar sViewPointer set to 1 (pagebrowser starts counting at 0). So when
I open another news via the LIST-links, the second page of this news is
shown, even when there is no second page. Which usually means that you
get to see page 1 but without the images of page 1.

Does anybody know how to get rid of the sViewPointer GETvars in the LIST
links? "Pagebrowser in List" and listWithPagebrowser are disabled, but
don't seem to have anything to do with this.
Typo3 version is 3.8.0 and tt_news 2.2.24.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Regards,
Kerstin